How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporary on Android
People love to use Instagram and now a days it is a very famous social media platform. Instagram is a free social networking service which helps to share photos and videos all over the world. It helps you to connect to your friends , family and loved ones. Also it is a big platform to startup your career with your unique creativeness . Millions of people download Instagram per year.
Temporarily disabling your Instagram id is the best solution if you want a break from Instagram and at the same time you don’t want your followers, photos, videos, IGTVs, shorts , likes to be deleted.
Also Read: TOP 10 Video Editing Apps For Android
Also Read: TOP 10 Photo Editing Apps For Android
Steps For Deactivating Instagram Account
- Open Browser from your Smartphone.
- Visit Instagram.com and log in to your Instagram account . You cannot deactivate your account simply through the Instagram app.
- After logging in, tap profile located in the bottom right.
- Tap “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll down, and the will be an option of “Temporarily disable my account” , located in the bottom right.
- Tap it. After tapping it a new page will appear asking ” Why are you disabling your account?” .
- Select a familiar option and re-enter your password.
- Tap Temporarily disable your account , Done.
Thanks for Reading my Article- Admin